Hong Kong BUSINESS
on July 2017
This package is dedicated to business owners willing to benefit from dedicated services and to be accompanied over the years by a senior member of our staff.
Additionally to the essential components (our ECO offer):
- Company registration services
- Articles of Association standard
- Shares certificates
- Company seal
- Company registration certificate (incl. TAX)
- Business registration (equivalent to TIN) , incl. TAX
- Registered address for one year
- Company secretary services for one year
You will also benefit from:
- Follow up by a senior team member
- Employee return - services for one year
- Statistic - services for one year
- Annual return - services for one year
- Scan and emailing of incoming couriers
- Enterprise email account
- Company logo , invoice and letterhead template
Important to know:
- Accounting and audit costs are depending on the turnover/assets and the number of transactions, after an initial period of maximum 18 months you should have your audit arranged.
- Be aware about the visibility of the company incorporation documents with online information against payment of a small fee.
- Offshore status could be pre-approved by the Internal Revenue Department, although because of the costly and lengthy process only few entrepreneurs are deciding for this approach.
Before deciding to register a Hong Kong company:
- Without bank account opening in Hong Kong the process is useless, we are specialized and authorized bank introducers.
- Hong Kong company formation costs are often published with attractive low costs but theses providers don‘t offer a correct bank account opening assistance in Hong Kong. Th the process is long and costly, we spend an average of 15 hours of compliance work and should get pay for this ... by including this services in our Hong Kong company formation package we simplify your decision.
- Understanding your private and personal situation is essential to give you the good advices and possibly to offer you other opportunities.
You need recommendations about company formation in Hong Kong? Please let us know:
- Your nationality and country of residence
- The new Hong Kong company activities in details
- The location of customers and suppliers
- The expected turnover