Setting an offshore bank account is a brilliant choice. However, having an offshore debit card for transactions anywhere in the world makes the prospect of having an offshore bank account even more appealing.
Basically, an offshore debit card accords a customer the opportunity or option to get access to his funds held in an offshore bank account in much the same way as they would with a domestic (onshore) debit card.
It is important to note that an offshore debit card does not provide credit facilities. As such, you can only transact or withdraw cash from an ATM if you have sufficient cash in your offshore account.
It’s imperative to note that various offshore banks require some form of security deposit before they can issue you with an offshore debit card.
The good thing is that security deposit for an offshore debit card is comparatively smaller to that of an offshore credit card. What’s more?
An offshore debit card accords you the benefit of anonymity (discover our nominee services)
Essentially, your name doesn’t appear on the debit card and also only your card numbers are stored in the ATMs and not your names.
Benefits of offshore debit card
- The offshore debit cards can be funded in any currency
- You get access to your funds in over 1,000,000 ATMs worldwide
- Transactions on your card are not reported to credit agencies
- The accounts linked to your debit card can be funded easily through wire transfer
- Anonymity ensures financial privacy
- Your name does not appear in cash transactions at the ATM hence no trace to you
- Details about your card are only available with your bank only and not to any third party
In light of the above, there is no reason as to why you shouldn’t apply for an offshore debit card linked to your offshore bank account. The benefits are without a doubt appealing…
Contact us asap to obtain your offshore debit card